Friday, April 6, 2012

Phnom Pehn, Cambodia: Comme a La Maison

I know it is lame to devote an entire post to food... but let me tell you Phnom Pehn has some of the most amazing food you will find anywhere in SE Asia.  My favorite as Comme a la Maison.  We ate there several times.... We ate breakfasts of pastries and Chocolat Chaud.  We ate with some of M's collegues for dinner.  We had five people.  Drinks, appetizers, entrees, dessert, and tea/coffee all came to $85 usd!  The price of food made it even better :)

Some of our other favorite's were:  Friend's , Fish, Metro, The Deli, & Raffles Hotel Restaurant.  Food so good that we went to most of these places more than once.  I love the french influence.

I realized that good, affordable food is the one thing missing in Singapore.  The food really made our trip!


This may just look like a photo of me eating but if you look closely... you will see a crisp baguette topped with the best brie I have had outside of France.... who knew... Cambodia?!!
 
We loved that the sign board was only in French!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! It is the awesome-est that you devoted a whole post to food. I love brie. Delicious!

    ReplyDelete