Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Proof They're Still Alive......



This past week was our first week homeschooling.  I was surprised at how wonderful and hard it was all at the same time.  I felt a lot schizo about it.  It was the best thing I have ever done... The WORST thing... The Best.... you get the idea.  Over all, I feel a great sense of happiness being with my girls so much.  I think I will feel even happier when ME starts preschool after we get back from Thailand next week.  She adds a trickiness to our day that is hard to manage. 

Here is proof that the children are still alive for all that were worried  :)













4 comments:

  1. Cute! I can totally imagine what they are saying with each of these expressions... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right out of a catalog! Your girls are so beautiful. I want to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a moment this morning to catch up on your blog--I love reading about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha - I LOVE ME's face in that second one! You are still keeping your girls as cute as can be, so all is well in the world. :)

    ReplyDelete