Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Krabi, Thailand - Piman Pu

We had an amazing time at Piman Pu.  Very relaxing.... I also learned that, unlike the movies, roosters do not crow only once.  No indeed... they start at 4 am and crow until 6.  Needless to say it took us about 3 nights to get used to it... and then we left.  Piman Pu is VERY rustic but we loved it.





View from the beach of the villa


Arriving and getting ready to explore!










The kitchen for the cook.....


Mangosteen... the most exotic and amazing tasting fruit EVER.


What I saw the most of on this portion of the trip.... I read Mao's Last Dancer on this trip.  It was so good!


Our bed in the early morning light....




I love this one of G... I could eat this kid.









We both read a WHOLE book in one week... ahhh.  We also fought over the hammock :)






Should I move?  No.  All day in the sala followed by a wonderful Thai massage.....



No comments:

Post a Comment