Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Krabi, Thailand : Nature on Koh Pu

I have been very much against nature photography most of my life.  Never understood why you would ever take pictures of just nature w/o anyone in it...... Then I came to Asia.  Everything is so exotic to me and I totally understand it now.  So if you are not so into it... skip this whole post.  I really enjoyed the nature on this trip and could not get enough of it.  Forgive my amateur photographic abilities....



We took endless walks down the beach....we were only interrupted by the motor bikes scooting quickly down the beach.  This is low tide....




Martin was walking with G one night only to turn around and see her at the top of this rock!












These little guys made a lot of noise!


Some of our finds......




The man and the mountain.... the mountain that was not conquered despite his best efforts....

No comments:

Post a Comment