Friday, April 1, 2011

Move Out Eve

Martin wrote this on the floor board before he finished off the floor in Feb.  I am feeling a little sentimental on this move out eve.  All of the littles are snug in their beds one last time.  I am reminiscing and feeling a little emotional.  I have had all my babies in this house.  I have had some great times in this house.  I have had some really hard times in this house.  I have loved a lot of people in this house.....  I am very excited for the new adventure but feeling extremely sad to be leaving a home that I love and people I love.  I keep getting this crazy thought.... Why in the HELL am I doing this?  Am I REALLY doing this on purpose?  Here's hoping the other side helps me feel better about the answers to these questions.......

2 comments:

  1. Amulek tells us that the Same Spirit that we have in this life is who we will be in the next life. It is true when you move to Asia too. ;) Sleep. You will need it.k.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are doing this because life is a continuous adventure and the Vaughs are participants, not just onlookers.

    Love the views from apartment--cannot wait till I see it real time.

    Christy Bramwell this upcoming Friday.

    This is my first blog. See even "old" dogs can learn new tricks.

    Have exciting Wastington-Singapore voyage.

    Marty Kneller (do I need to add my name or do you know it automatically)

    ReplyDelete