Friday, January 27, 2012

Creative Transportation


Here you go!  Pictures of our creative transportation.  I finally talked Martin into getting up early to document our morning bike ride to school.....


 Greta says, "if we only had a radio it would be just like our minivan".  Alice says, "I LOVE it when you pick me up on the bike." 

I didn't tell Greta that I saw a woman with a radio on her bike today.... I think there are some lines that must be drawn......



Coming out of the car park... Yes... it is still dark when we leave for school.




7 comments:

  1. Wow! I am impressed! Are those official bike seats or did you jimmy-rig it like they do here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the most awesome thing I've seen in a long time. You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honestly, I am completely jealous. I need to do this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jonette, you brave woman! I swear, I wouldn't make it halfway down the block doing that. I'm a certified clutz. We would certainly be killed! That being said, I LOVE it!! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That must take some balance! I'm glad the girls love it.

    ReplyDelete