Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Family Pictures!




Family Pictures.... They are always a nightmare for me.  This day proved to be no exception to the rule.  I am not sure why they have to be so hard.... I always find it comical that we get some of the best pictures of family under such duress. 

The last time we took family photo's Martin and I were on the brink of really calling it quits and  hadn't been talking for a while. We had won a family sitting at a fancy photo studio and they expired that month so we were going to use it!! We had a bubble eating gay man that helped them turn out beautifully.... amazing actually. 

Luckily I can say these family pictures found the Vaughan's in a better, more stable place in our marriage but not in our mood.  Martin wouldn't talk to me most of the photo shoot because I was mad he was late to our 5pm almost dark shoot (such a b I know)!

This time around we had one of the most patient, kind, and talented photographers I know.  She was very cheery despite the tense mood and I think she got some wonderful shots of the family!  Here are the rest of the photo's that didn't make the Christmas Card!!

Thank you Malia!!



Umm.... where is dad??



ME was so animated this day!






I love this kids teeth!





I love this one.....

Yeah.... I am mad.....
 

Best eyes ever :)











My favorite!



Break/Bribe...




The mood is improving!


Right before the cat fight and clumps of hair went flying....



4 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures! So fun. And family pictures are ALWAYS stressful... for everyone I know anyway! There is always atleast one person who is NOT happy about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jonette--You have no idea how much these blogs make my day! I love the pictures! Jenny looks sweet too--I know you guys will treat her like family and she'll be happy with you. If she weren't working for you, she would be working for someone else who may not treat her as well.

    So glad you're getting some breathing time. Hurrah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't forget there was one photo shoot in between! I thought that one turned out pretty awesome, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS. They turned out so well! You are now officially in charge of outfits for mine next year.

    ReplyDelete