Friday, November 4, 2011

Bangkok: Baipai Thai Cooking School

The Baipai Thai Cooking School was by far my favorite thing we did on this girls weekend..... aside from the massages & shopping! 
 
I loved learning about traditional Thai cooking and coming away with a few of my own recipes that I can cook....
 
I loved these ladies!  They were so fun....


Main cooking station


"Crispy cups"


One of four dishes we learned!


Hand washing station... it was in the wall of the classroom! 


 
Malia cooking it up!


We ate after every course!!  Yum!!


And we took pictures.... I won't bore you with all of them :)
 


Fun times!


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I want to learn to cook good food!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It just keeps getting better! How fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so envy your exciting girl's weekends! Wish I could tag along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I am facing some difficulties to understand the meaning of the blog. If you have any short video film related to your blog, then I would request you to share here. It would be great help.
    ติว ged ที่ไหนดี

    ReplyDelete