Sunday, September 16, 2012

USA: Adventures with Cousins

We went to McCall, ID for a week with the Cahoon (minus Pops & Kris) family.  It was wonderful to be with family for a full uninterrupted week.  We really enjoyed our cousin time.  When I look back on these pictures I get weepy.  I really want to squeeze all these faces and spend my days living side by side..... Sigh.... I love these guys.


View from our House
 
Kim and O.... Love this.
 
Cara's HOT mess.....
 
Cousin Play!
 
A whole lot of fishin' went on this trip!
 
 
 
 
 
 
This munchie is edible......
 
And so is this one.....
 
I LOVE this picture so much... It encapsulates this trip.  A is never happier than when she is around her cousins.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. That is such a great picture of A!! She is such a sweetheart. We love her. XOXO to your family!

    ReplyDelete