Monday, June 27, 2011

Hard Life


I am having a really hard time figuring out what to post and what to not post on my blog... I feel like I need a private blog to be sarcastic and funny on and a public one to show the happy face! This dilemma is causing me to not blog.... Argh! Oh well... here are some fun pictures (thank you Sarah) from a recent trip to Tanjong Beach Club on Sentosa Island. We had a great day with the kids in the sun and sand.  THIS is why I moved to Singapore!

Sweet Sarah the ring leader of all things fun!



Bathing Beauties.... Myself, Sarah, Jane B


Did we have ALL these kids??  Eating their "truffle fries".  The cost of being at a fancy club :)  That and $6 cokes.


5 comments:

  1. Love this post! Don't question yourself with your blog...just be YOURSELF!

    We are due for another Tanjong day someday soon:)

    Love from the USA. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look super hot in your pics lady! (hot like woot woot, not like temperature)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I agree with both comments above :) I love your blog, and you of course!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a wonderful place! I would LOVE to go there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just caught up on your blog. I love reading about your adventures! Sharing your ups and downs is part of what makes your blog real, and interesting! Love from Belmont!
    Denise

    ReplyDelete