Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Birthday Hats, Presents, & Cake



ME turned 3 on Monday!!  After A's big birthday I have to say I was not as enthusiastic as I should have been for ME's birthday only one week later.  I mustered the energy to ask ME what she wanted to do for her Birthday and to my delight she was easy.  She wanted to skype with " her husband Marky & BFF Charlotte", have party hats, cake, and presents!  Needless to say we hit them all with style!  Here are a few pictures for our adoring fans.....



Presents... check


Party hats... check.


Build a Bear slippers from Grandma Vaughan were the favorite..


Cake.... Check.  In my defense.. the girls insisted on decorating the cake.  It hurt... a little to let them.


Could not get her to look at the camera for anything... Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment