Tuesday, March 15, 2011

And We are Live!

So I have had many requests to start a blog given our pending move to Singapore!  I have always been very sure that I would NEVER start a blog.  Who cares enough about what I am doing?  I have always found them to be a little egotistical (sorry to all my blogging friends)... let's put the prettiest face (Mormon mommy blogs) that we possibly can on life.  Argh!  So I promise to keep my musing short, pictures plentiful, and keep it real.....

The last few weeks have been nonstop crazy.  I have been waking up every morning and praying for guidance for the day.  I settle on several things that need to be done that day and I go and do.  I can not possibly think of everything that needs to be done or I would go crazy.

I promise to post pictures as the adventure starts and share a few of my thoughts! 

I love you all!!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world! Cant wait to hear all about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete