Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zoo

The Zoo is our new favorite place...... For those of you who know me very well you know that I really don't like zoo's.  So you can understand Martin's surprise when I admitted to spending $500 on a year pass to the zoo, night safari, and bird park the first time we went!  I was enthralled.  When you go to the Singapore Zoo you feel like you are walking into the animals natural habitat.  You have monkey's freely swinging overhead.  There is so much lush greenery that you feel like you are observing the animals right at home!  I LOVED it.  Here are a few pictures from our first trip.... We have already been three times again!  Please come visit so we can take you here :)



Greta has figured out how to roll when it comes to mass transit.  Book, bag and a nice place to rest while waiting for the bus!


















1 comment:

  1. And I'm so glad you love the zoo. We do too! I miss the zoo and our pools and think I always will!

    ReplyDelete